Information on data processing by MV Center Systemy Wizyjne Sp. z o.o.
in Balice (hereinafter ‘MV Center Systemy Vision’)
The controller of the personal data is MV Center Systemy Wizyjne with its registered office in Balice, ul. Krakowska 50, 32-083 Balice, e-mail: email@example.com MV Center Vision Systems has appointed an Information Protection Officer. In matters related to data, you can contact the appointed Information Protection Officer, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the mailing address of MV Center Vision Systems based in Balice, ul. Krakowska 50, 32-083 Krakow
The data shall be processed for the purposes of:
· sending the offer of MV Center Vision Systems
· contact for the purpose of execution of Agreements from the MV Center Vision Systems offer
· own marketing
· processing resulting from generally binding legal regulations - in particular tax regulations
· making the data available to third parties (including the security company and the company providing accounting services) in order to execute the Agreements
· possible investigation and enforcement of claims
Data may be shared with:
· employees and associates of MV Center Vision Systems, who must have access to personal data in order to perform the Agreement, or to take preparatory measures in order to sign the Agreement
· entities processing data on behalf of MV Center Vision Systems, e.g. accounting office, post office, courier, professional carrier, security company
· authorised state authorities, including supervisory authorities within the scope of their powers
In the event of a transfer of personal data to entities or an international organisation based outside the European Economic Area, the data shall be transferred in accordance with the principles set out in Articles 45 - 49 of the GDPR.
The data shall be stored for the period for the purposes set out above and, if this period cannot be determined, until the personal data subject objects.
The personal data subject has the right to access, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing of his/her personal data, as well as to data portability.
The personal data subject has the right to object to the further processing of his/her personal data and, if he/she has previously given his/her consent to the processing, to withdraw the consent. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect processing that has taken place up to the moment of withdrawal of consent.
MV Center Vision Systems does not profile personal data.
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, including the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.